American Black Walnut doors are a dark chocolate brown with well-defined growth pattern often with some beautiful cathedrals being very prominent within the crown. The sapwood is paler in colour and clearly demarcated from the rich dark brown to purplish black heartwood with. Smooth textured surface which finishes well. It has become one of the most popular American veneers. Our fire-rated doors are made from three-layer wood particleboard high-performance door conforming to BS EN 312-2 Composition: softwood (Spruce, Pine, Larch) with hardwood (Birch, Chestnut) and sawmill Residue/recycled wood fiber.
FD60 Door Options:
- Large variety of glazed options available.
- A choice of DDA Compliant Vision panels.
- Selection of glass types to suit your specification.
- Machining for locks & hinges.
- Grooving for Fire & smoke seals.
- Factory fitted acoustic drop seals.
- Rebated options available on request.
- Enquire about openings for vents & fire grills.
- Weight nominal 35KG/m2 Average weight of a 1981 x 838 x 44m door is 58KG.
Available in Single, double and hospital door sets, see options (below) for more details.