Beech timber is typically a pale cream colour, sometimes with a pink or brown hue. Veneered beech tends to be slightly darker colour, as slicing the veneer usually requires the wood to be prepared with steam, the veneered doors we supply are steemed beach giving the wood a more golden tone. Grain is straight, with a fine to medium uniform texture.
FD60 Door Options:
- Large variety of glazed options available.
- A choice of DDA Compliant Vision panels.
- Selection of glass types to suit your specification.
- Machining for locks & hinges.
- Grooving for Fire & smoke seals.
- Factory fitted acoustic drop seals.
- Rebated options available on request.
- Enquire about openings for vents & fire grills.
- Weight nominal 35KG/m2 Average weight of a 1981 x 838 x 44m door is 58KG.
Available in Single, double and hospital door sets, see options (below) for more details.