Unlike most other hardwoods, the sapwood of Maple is most commonly used rather than its heartwood. Sapwood colour ranges from nearly white, to an off-white cream colour, often with a reddish or golden hue. Grain is generally straight but may be wavy. Has a fine, even texture.
FD60 Door Options:
- Large variety of glazed options available.
- A choice of DDA Compliant Vision panels.
- Selection of glass types to suit your specification.
- Machining for locks & hinges.
- Grooving for Fire & smoke seals.
- Factory fitted acoustic drop seals.
- Rebated options available on request.
- Enquire about openings for vents & fire grills.
- Weight nominal 35KG/m2 Average weight of a 1981 x 838 x 44m door is 58KG.
Available in Single, double and hospital door sets, see options (below) for more details.