The oak we use is from the heartwood of the timber, offering a light to medium brown.Commonly found with an olive cast, though there can be a fair amount of variation in the colour, we endeavour to create a like-for-like match. The timber is crown cut as standard creating a straight grain.
Hollow Core Door Options:
- Large variety of glazed options available.
- A choice of DDA Compliant Vision panels.
- Selection of glass types to suit your specification.
- Machining for locks & hinges.
- Rebated options available on request.
- Enquire about openings for vents & fire grills.
- Weight nominal 16KG/m2 Average weight of a 1981 x 838 x 44m door is 26KG.
Available in Single, double and hospital door sets, see options (below) for more details.