Our Paint grade doors are primed paper faced, as standard offering a ready to paint product. Suitable for most paints, to obtain a perfect finish for most homes and buildings. Our fire-rated doors are made from three-layer wood particleboard high-performance door conforming to BS EN 312-2 Composition: softwood (Spruce, Pine, Larch) with hardwood (Birch, Chestnut) and sawmill Residue/recycled wood fibre.
FD30 Door Options:
- Large variety of glazed options available.
- A choice of DDA Compliant Vision panels.
- Selection of glass types to suit your specification.
- Paint Grade Doors can be manufactured to suit external environments.
- Machining for locks & hinges.
- Grooving for Fire & smoke seals.
- Factory fitted acoustic drop seals.
- Rebated options available on request.
- Enquire about openings for vents & fire grills.
- Weight nominal 27KG/m2 Average weight of a 1981 x 838 x 44m door is 45KG.
- Available in Single, double and hospital door sets, see options (below) for more details.