Sapele, by nature, is a dark wood. Using the heartwood to create the veneer for our doors offers customers a golden to a dark reddish brown door. A note on Sapele is that the colour tends to darken with age. Our doors are crown cut offering a beautiful straight grain pattern, uncommon for Sapele which is typically highly patterned.
FD60 Door Options:
- Large variety of glazed options available.
- A choice of DDA Compliant Vision panels.
- Selection of glass types to suit your specification.
- Machining for locks & hinges.
- Grooving for Fire & smoke seals.
- Factory fitted acoustic drop seals.
- Rebated options available on request.
- Enquire about openings for vents & fire grills.
- Weight nominal 35KG/m2 Average weight of a 1981 x 838 x 44m door is 58KG.
Available in Single, double and hospital door sets, see options (below) for more details.